marți, 14 august 2012

A thought

"And people that were so quick to dick ride early, earlier on, it's just so convenient for people
when people going through things at their time of adversity to point the finger and say -Aa, man
he will never make it, it's over for him- and then once you make it through when god brings you through
they get to stand there because nobody ever takes enough notice in their statement that to say that they
remember what they said in the first place; they can now switch over and say -I knew he was gonna do it 
I always loved you, I'm with you forever, you are my guy- and then if something else happens -see, i never
liked him, I knew it, they shouldn't- you know what I'm saying so people get to flip-flop and go back and forth
they have the luxury of being nobodies; and when you are a nobody you just revel in the fact that is somebody else going
through circumstances as bad or worse than yours so you just celebrate that. Since you can't celebrate your own triumphs,
you have to celebrate other peoples tragedies and, I guess, that's the best and worse thing about being a nobody." 

T.I.

Niciun comentariu: